8.1.10

Day 7 - A Living Zombie... Is That A Paradox?

Okay, so having to get up for school at the crack of dawn usually sucks majorly and I end up being a living zombie for the rest of the day. Well, getting up early this morning meant I could attempt to take a picture of the sunrise! It was very pretty, just this streak of brilliant orange / red under dark clouds... uber dramatic! =]

Anyways, the problem was my camera was as tired and as grumpy as I was, and so I couldn't capture the true awesomeness of the sunrise like it deserved. So I played around with a few different settings, with various results, and then I couldn't decide which one I would put up, so I've just put them all into one box and uploaded three of the photos. I don't know which one I think is most effective, I guess you can decide that for yourself!! I don't have a sunset mode on my camera you see (or else I think I don't), so I just kinda have to improvise when it comes to this kind of light. I use a Nikon D60 by the way! I probably should have mentioned that earlier on in the blog...

0 comments:

Post a Comment